14:06 05th Sep, 2014
LG Is All Set To Launch The G Watch R In October
Now that everyone has displayed their wearables for the next six months, the waiting game finally begins.
While the earlier G Watch was the first smartwatch to usher in Google’s Android Wear platform, it did come with a pretty boxy and uninspired design. So the second time around, LG decided on going round and also managed to pack in a perfectly round display as well. But all that waits to be seen is the price tag.
There is no final figure yet, but the spokesperson did report that the company will be pricing it higher than the current LG G Watch that retails for 230 USD (14,999 INR on the Play Store). Rumours have it that the smartwatch will be priced competitively at 290 USD (17,000 INR), which is a bit high considering that the just launched Motorola Moto 360 that is more of premium offering is still expected to cost 249 USD.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers