14:06 05th Sep, 2014
LG Is All Set To Launch The G Watch R In October
Now that everyone has displayed their wearables for the next six months, the waiting game finally begins.
While the earlier G Watch was the first smartwatch to usher in Google’s Android Wear platform, it did come with a pretty boxy and uninspired design. So the second time around, LG decided on going round and also managed to pack in a perfectly round display as well. But all that waits to be seen is the price tag.
There is no final figure yet, but the spokesperson did report that the company will be pricing it higher than the current LG G Watch that retails for 230 USD (14,999 INR on the Play Store). Rumours have it that the smartwatch will be priced competitively at 290 USD (17,000 INR), which is a bit high considering that the just launched Motorola Moto 360 that is more of premium offering is still expected to cost 249 USD.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”