14:06 05th Sep, 2014
LG Is All Set To Launch The G Watch R In October
Now that everyone has displayed their wearables for the next six months, the waiting game finally begins.
While the earlier G Watch was the first smartwatch to usher in Google’s Android Wear platform, it did come with a pretty boxy and uninspired design. So the second time around, LG decided on going round and also managed to pack in a perfectly round display as well. But all that waits to be seen is the price tag.
There is no final figure yet, but the spokesperson did report that the company will be pricing it higher than the current LG G Watch that retails for 230 USD (14,999 INR on the Play Store). Rumours have it that the smartwatch will be priced competitively at 290 USD (17,000 INR), which is a bit high considering that the just launched Motorola Moto 360 that is more of premium offering is still expected to cost 249 USD.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance