14:06 05th Sep, 2014
LG Is All Set To Launch The G Watch R In October | TechTree.com
LG Is All Set To Launch The G Watch R In October
Now that everyone has displayed their wearables for the next six months, the waiting game finally begins.
While the earlier G Watch was the first smartwatch to usher in Google’s Android Wear platform, it did come with a pretty boxy and uninspired design. So the second time around, LG decided on going round and also managed to pack in a perfectly round display as well. But all that waits to be seen is the price tag.
There is no final figure yet, but the spokesperson did report that the company will be pricing it higher than the current LG G Watch that retails for 230 USD (14,999 INR on the Play Store). Rumours have it that the smartwatch will be priced competitively at 290 USD (17,000 INR), which is a bit high considering that the just launched Motorola Moto 360 that is more of premium offering is still expected to cost 249 USD.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals