14:16 25th Jun, 2014
LG’s G Watch Now Available For Pre-Order In The USA | TechTree.com
LG’s G Watch Now Available For Pre-Order In The USA
While the world waits for Google’s I/O to begin, online retailers apparently cannot.
LG’s much-awaited G Watch has apparently hit pre-order status at online retailer MobileFun. The seller has revealed what Google is yet to reveal to the masses at its I/O event which is set to begin in a couple of hours from now. The smartwatch is now available in Slate Black or Champagne White for a price tag of $255 (approx. 15,500 INR) with no sign of a shipping date.
What has also been revealed in thanks to the product’s online listings are the features of the smartwatch. LG’s Android Wear-powered gem will apparently be an ‘always on’ device meaning that the smartwatch will be on standby 24X7. Moreover, expect an almost touchless experience with the watch’s ability to take voice commands by just saying “OK Google” which is similar to the wake up command for Google Now on Android KitKat devices.
The retailer also mentions that the one will be able to download a number of powerful and exciting apps, which will in a probability work as an extension of the original app on your smartphone. Also mentioned is the G Watch’ dust and water resistance features that will be perfect for those who use it in tough weather conditions reducing the need to pull out your smartphone.
Clearly, the is a lot more in terms of the hardware specs of the device which the retailer has not detailed. Leaks suggest that the smartwatch will rock a 280 x 280 resolution 1.6 inch display with 4GB of on board memory and a 400mAh battery. Hopefully we should hear more about the LG G Watch and the Moto G as well from Google soon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals