17:53 06th Aug, 2015
Asus Launches Three New Variants Of ZenFone 2 In New Delhi
The price tags of the new smartphones start from Rs 9,999 for the Laser to Rs 15,999 for the Selfie and Rs 22,999 for the Deluxe.
As expected, the Taiwanese smartphone company Asus has launched three new variants of its ZenFone 2 smartphone - ZenFone 2 Deluxe, Zenfone 2 Selfie and ZenFone 2 Laser at the ZenFestival event held in New Delhi on August 6.
The much awaited smartphones have been launched with price tags starting from Rs 9,999 for the Laser to Rs 15,999 for the Selfie and Rs 22,999 for the Deluxe.
While the ZenFone 2 Deluxe is the top-end variant of the ZenFone 2, the ZenFone Selfie and the ZenFone 2 Laser are primarily camera-centric phones.
[Also Read: Review: Asus Zenfone 2]
The ZenFone 2 Deluxe also comes with a premium back cover made of premium polygonal design in white, blue and red colours. It is worth noting that the design features over 500 tessellated triangles giving a crystal effect.
Speaking about the specs, the Deluxe comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with a wide 178 degree viewing angle and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It comes powered by a 2.3 GHz 64 bit Intel Atom processor Z3580 coupled with a 4 GB RAM.
The Deluxe also comes with a 13 MP PixelMaster camera with a f/2.0 wide-aperture lens, 5 MP front facing camera with a wide 85 degree field of view for taking selfies, 3,000 mAh battery and 4G LTE connectivity support.
Coming to the Asus ZenFone 2 Selfie, it is a dual SIM smartphone which runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop while being powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with 2 GB and 3 GB RAM choices.
[Also Read: Asus Zenfone 2 Vs Zenfone 5: Key Differences]
The other features include 16 GB / 32 GB internal storage options, 5.5 inch LCD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 13 MP rear and front cameras, Laser Autofocus and dual LED flash.
The front facing camera has 88-degree wide angle to cover more area and click group selfies. Zenfone Selfie features an optional swing attachment to adjust selfie angle or to act as a kickstand. It has a 3000mAh battery. On the connectivity front, it supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and A-GPS.
Finally, heading on to the ZenFone 2 Laser, it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor coupled with 2 GB / 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card.
Running on Android 5.0 Lollipop, the smartphone packs a 5.5 inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 13MP rear camera with laser Auto Focus for 0.3 second focus time and dual-LED flash and 5 MP front facing camera for selfies.
[Also Read: Asus Zenfone 2 Bootloader Can Now Be Unlocked]
Backed by a 3,000 mAh battery, the smartphone supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and A-GPS. It is also being said that a 6 inch display version will be available in the coming days.
Having said everything about the smartphones, they come with 100 GB of Google Drive space valid for a period of 2 years.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones