10:58 31st Jul, 2015
Asus To Launch Three New Smartphones In India On Aug 6 | TechTree.com
Asus To Launch Three New Smartphones In India On Aug 6
ZenFone 2 Deluxe, ZenFone 2 Selfie and ZenFone 2 Laser are the three smartphones being launched at the Zen Festival in New Delhi.
Taiwanese smartphone giant Asus is all set to launch three new variants of its popular Zenfone 2 smartphone in India next week.
The company has taken the wraps off the smartphones Zenfone 2 Deluxe, ZenFone 2 Selfie and the ZenFone 2 Laser ahead of its Zen Festival event which is being held in New Delhi on Aug 6. Also , the company has announced that it will be showcasing more products and share their prices at the Zen Festival.
With these three smartphones, it looks like the company is targeting the Indian market in three ways - at the selfie-crazy people, the lower price band and also trying to play a flagship killer.
Quickly moving over to the USPs of the three smartphones, we can note down that the new Deluxe will not only have a 4GB RAM, but is also expected to be sleeker and will come with a crystal miracle design on the back panel while the ZenFone 2 Laser will come with a laser auto-focus and will be an upgrade over the first generation ZenFone and the Selfie will be specifically dedicated for selfie lovers.
The detailed specifications of the three new smartphones are as below:
The ZenFone 2 Deluxe comes with a 5.5 inch 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Intel Z3580 quad-core 64-bit processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage with microSD card slot, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing camera, 3,000 mAh battery connectivity options like dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
The ZenFone 2 Selfie features a 5.5 inch 1080p IPS LCD display, Snapdragon 615 octa-core 64-bit processor, Adreno 405 GPU and 13 MP with dual LED flash on the rear and 13 MP with similar dual-LED flash on the front. This comes in two variants - 16 GB internal storage with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. Along with this, the battery and connectivity options come similar to that of the ZenFone 2 Deluxe.
Lastly, the ZenFone 2 Laser also comes with a 13 MP camera in the rear with laser autofocus while having a 5 MP selfie camera in the front. Along with this, the device comes with a 5 inch 720p display, Snapdragon 410 quad-core 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal storage and a 2,070 mAh battery. Again, the connectivity options are pretty similar to the other two smartphones.
It is worth noting that all the three smartphones run on Android 5.0 Lollipop wrapped under ZenUI. Having said this, the company has not yet announced any information about the pricing details of the three smartphones.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals