10:58 31st Jul, 2015
Asus To Launch Three New Smartphones In India On Aug 6
ZenFone 2 Deluxe, ZenFone 2 Selfie and ZenFone 2 Laser are the three smartphones being launched at the Zen Festival in New Delhi.
Taiwanese smartphone giant Asus is all set to launch three new variants of its popular Zenfone 2 smartphone in India next week.
The company has taken the wraps off the smartphones Zenfone 2 Deluxe, ZenFone 2 Selfie and the ZenFone 2 Laser ahead of its Zen Festival event which is being held in New Delhi on Aug 6. Also , the company has announced that it will be showcasing more products and share their prices at the Zen Festival.
With these three smartphones, it looks like the company is targeting the Indian market in three ways - at the selfie-crazy people, the lower price band and also trying to play a flagship killer.
Quickly moving over to the USPs of the three smartphones, we can note down that the new Deluxe will not only have a 4GB RAM, but is also expected to be sleeker and will come with a crystal miracle design on the back panel while the ZenFone 2 Laser will come with a laser auto-focus and will be an upgrade over the first generation ZenFone and the Selfie will be specifically dedicated for selfie lovers.
The detailed specifications of the three new smartphones are as below:
The ZenFone 2 Deluxe comes with a 5.5 inch 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Intel Z3580 quad-core 64-bit processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage with microSD card slot, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing camera, 3,000 mAh battery connectivity options like dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
The ZenFone 2 Selfie features a 5.5 inch 1080p IPS LCD display, Snapdragon 615 octa-core 64-bit processor, Adreno 405 GPU and 13 MP with dual LED flash on the rear and 13 MP with similar dual-LED flash on the front. This comes in two variants - 16 GB internal storage with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. Along with this, the battery and connectivity options come similar to that of the ZenFone 2 Deluxe.
Lastly, the ZenFone 2 Laser also comes with a 13 MP camera in the rear with laser autofocus while having a 5 MP selfie camera in the front. Along with this, the device comes with a 5 inch 720p display, Snapdragon 410 quad-core 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal storage and a 2,070 mAh battery. Again, the connectivity options are pretty similar to the other two smartphones.
It is worth noting that all the three smartphones run on Android 5.0 Lollipop wrapped under ZenUI. Having said this, the company has not yet announced any information about the pricing details of the three smartphones.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week