Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
27th May 2015
Asus had a successful run in the Indian market with its first wave of Zenfone series smartphones. The Zenfone 5 in particular received glowing reviews, and sold lakhs of units in flash sales. This time around, the Taiwanese brand is back with its Zenfone 2. The new phone comes in three variants, and the one with 4 GB RAM costs more than double the Zenfone 5. If you are looking to upgrade from the Zenfone 5, here are the key differences you will notice between the two.
The Zenfone 5, sports a 5-inch screen with HD resolution. On the other hand, the Zenfone 2 features a bigger 5.5" Full HD screen.
For the Zenfone 2, Asus has moved the lock button on the top side. Considering the phone's size, it's a dumb thing to do.
The Zenfone 2 packs-in a 3000 mAh battery, while the Zenfone 5 settles for 2110 mAh. The battery upgrade was essential to power the Full HD screen and new hardware.
Much like the LG G3, the Zenfone 2 has rear volume rocker. The Zenfone 5 has a conventional button setup.
Instead of retaining the matte finish of the Zenfone 5, Asus has gone glossy for the latest Zenfone.
Asus Zenfone 2 Vs Zenfone 5: Key Differences | TechTree.com
Asus Zenfone 2 Vs Zenfone 5: Key Differences
Here's how the Zenfone 2 is different to its predecessor.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance