16:30 22nd Jun, 2015
Asus Zenfone 2 Bootloader Can Now Be Unlocked
This works only if you are running the latest 2.19.40 firmware.
It seems that a member of the community XDA Developers has finally found an unofficial bootloaded unlock method for the popular Asus Zenfone 2.
This means that users can now easily develop custom ROMs for the popular smartphone.
However, it has been informed in the community post by the member that users are required to update the Asus Zenfone 2 to the latest firmware 2.19.40.
This method was also confirmed to be working by another member of the community.
However, it is worth noting that the version of the required firmware has not yet been rolled out to all devices yet which means users have to wait patiently.
Also, it is being said that the users will have to root the device which is being claimed to be not hard on the Zenfone.
It is important to keep in mind that the method is not reversible as of now and we advise you to be aware of the risks that involves like bricking your device, compromising its security and voiding its warranty.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens