10:50 03rd Jul, 2015
Google To Launch New Android One Smartphone By Lava | TechTree.com
Google To Launch New Android One Smartphone By Lava
This time, both hardware and software are developed by Google and Lava together unlike the previous batch.
Google is all set to add an additional new device to its Android One series where smartphones are claimed to receive the latest updates first.
The search giant in association with Indian mobile maker Lava is reported to bring out the forthcoming Android One smartphone on July 14 with a price tag of Rs 12,000.
This means that the new Android One smartphone will be having improved specifications and an optimised Android OS with applications and services co-developed by Google and Lava.
It is worth noting that during the previous batch of Android One smartphone, the company took devices from original device makers in China and had no control over hardware and software of the phones.
The new Lava Android One smartphone is also said to be coming with a 5 inch display along with a 2 GB RAM which is a significant update over the first set of Android One devices that sported 4.5 inch screen and 1 GB RAM.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals