14:40 11th May, 2015
HydrogenOS For Chinese OnePlus One Owners To Be Announced On May 28 | TechTree.com
HydrogenOS For Chinese OnePlus One Owners To Be Announced On May 28
Since it took so long we are sure there will be plenty of modifications.
The Android OS is kind of in a messy state currently. On one hand we have news about Google announcing the next version of Android tagged as Android M, while smartphones owners are busy waiting for Android Lollipop to show up on their smartphones.
One of these would be OnePlus One users in China. While OxygenOS with Android 5.0 Lollipop was released a few months ago, it was indeed not for its home market, China. Today we have news coming from OnePlus itself, who has made things official with the invite below.
The date is set for the 28th of May and according to the source, One owners in China who were stuck with the previous iteration will finally see an upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Looking at the invite itself, one can tell that things may be a bit different out here.
Indeed, the gradients shown at the bottom could be a subtle hint that Hydrogen OS unlike the pure OxygenOS will have a skin over it. If previous leaks with flat designs for the weather app are any indicator, we could have a completely skinned approach similar to Samsung.
Whatever it is, we will know by the 28th of May.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India