10:23 31st Mar, 2015
Sony’s Xperia Z4 Handset Surfaces On GFXBench
Shows off the standard hardware we have come to expect from this year’s flagships.
News about Sony’s next Xperia flagship has surfaced once again. This time around, we get a good look at the hardware specifications as details about the same showed up on GFXBench, a famous benchmarking tool.
Now that Samsung has announced its flagship Galaxy S6, there is indeed nothing more interesting than this, because every other flagship will now be placed in the other category of Snapdragon chipsets.
LG ushered in the Snapdragon 810 era this year with its LG G Flex 2 (we hear murmurs of a G4 already), next up was the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro that was announced (no launch yet and we do not expect one either) in March and finally the refreshed HTC One M9.
So when Sony’s specifications have finally leaked out, it clearly seems too late to the game. But we can confirm that only once the rumours about the LG G4 have been cleared (it was launched pretty late last year as well).
[Also Read: Images Of The Sony Xperia Z4's Frame Surface]
Any ways, keeping in mind the past leaks you can tell that Sony may be headed the HTC way (new hardware refined design) after all:
- We get a 5.1 Full HD display on the front
- Inside, is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset with 3 GB of RAM (Xiaomi can breathe a sigh of relief) with 32 GB of internal memory
- On the back we can expect a 20 MP sensor, while the front gets a 5 MP unit for selfies
- Also included are the usual connectivity options that include everything under the sun
Hopefully we see a complete redesign in terms of construction this time, unlike the past iterations of the Z series.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance