13:15 28th Jan, 2015
Confirmed: Apple Watch Will Hit Store Shelves By April
Tim Cook made the official announcement during the company’s quarterly earnings call.
The long list of rumours and insider information about the Apple Watch seems to have forced Apple CEO, Tim Cook to make things pretty much official today. The CEO of the Cupertino tech giant, finally broke his silence about the launch of the Apple Watch and we now know that it happens in April.
The announcement was made during the company’s quarterly earnings call in which Apple’s CEO also thanked his own employees for making the last quarter, Apple’s most successful one yet.
The launch date of the Apple Watch has been a big mystery since the day it was announced. And while Apple fans (which seems to be growing by the day) cannot wait, it was high time they got something better other than a random “early 2015” launch date.
While the battery life that the smartwatch packs is indeed another mystery, we can clearly state (thanks to leaked information) that it is one of the reasons as to why the device has been delayed.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones