16:25 30th Sep, 2014
Karbonn Launches The Affordable Titanium S20 At Rs 5000 | TechTree.com
Karbonn Launches The Affordable Titanium S20 At Rs 5000
Another smartphone to compete with Android One, but wait isn’t Sparkle V on sale already?
Karbonn has indeed been up to a lot these days. It was just a day ago that the company launched its first Windows Phone-powered smartphone called the Titanium Wind W4. Just before that was the launch of the Android-powered Titanium S5 Ultra and today we have another Android offering in the form of the Titanium S20.
One look at the handset’s hardware specs and you will be convinced that this one is targeted at Google’s Android One platform. But Karbonn already seems to have manufactured and launched its Android One handset called the Sparkle V. The new Titanium S20 features hardware that is almost similar, but just a notch below its Android One sibling as you can see from the specs:
- We get a 4.5 inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixel) IPS display
- A 1.3 GHz quad-core processor inside, with 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of internal memory that is expandable
- There is a 5 MP autofocus camera here as well, along with an LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera
- You get the dual SIM functionality along with the usual radios that include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth
- And you have Android 4.4 KitKat running inside all powered by a 1600 mAh battery
It almost seems like Karbonn took Google’s Android One reference design and built an affordable Android handset of their own.
As for the price, the Karbonn Titanium S20 will cost you just Rs 4999 and will be exclusively sold on Amazon along with 500 MB data for three months from Aircel starting from the 2nd of October. The handset will be available in black and white when launched.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals