15:41 16th Sep, 2014
Sony Launches The Xperia E3 And E3 Dual In India With Competitive Pricing
The company just like Motorola seems to have found the sweet spot for budget handsets in India.
Sony has launched its budget Xperia E3 and E3 Dual, Android-powered smartphones in India. The handsets were announced at the IFA Berlin just a month ago and it seems Sony is indeed in a hurry to get its budget range out for Indian buyers.
The budget range is indeed one of the most important smartphone segments for any manufacturer as it is delivers competitively priced products with the right hardware, making it attractive for buyers. Same is the case with the Sony Xperia E3 and the E3 Dual:
- It sports a 4.5 inch (854 x 480 pixel) capacitative touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of expandable memory (up to 32 GB via a micro SD card)
- There is a 5 MP camera on the back with an LED flash and VGA sensor up-front for selfies
- It comes with the usual radios such as Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and supports 3G bands as well along with dual SIM functionality (E3 Dual)
- All of the above is packaged into a casing just 8.5 mm thick (144 g) runs Android KitKat and is powered by a 2330 mAh battery
As you may have guessed by now, the handset will indeed compete with the Moto G (2nd Gen), Asus Zenfone 5, Micromax Canvas A310 and the Lumia 730 (whenever Microsoft plans to launch it) in the Windows Phone space.
Sony has launched the Xperia E3 Dual in white, black and lime at Rs 12,990 while the E3 will only be available in black and white for Rs, 11,990. Both smartphones will be available in stores starting today.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch