10:26 11th Sep, 2014
HTC Invites Media For Camera-Centric Mystery Event On October 8
Themed as “Double Exposure” we clearly have no clue what the manufacturer is about to unveil.
Now that the dust at the IFA has settled down, HTC has invited the press to a mysterious event tagged as “Double Exposure” in New York on the 8th of October. While the company has taken some big strides in photography, most of them have been pointless endeavours till now. One thing is for sure, the company may have to eat its own words about its UltraPixel tech; unless of course, they are unveiling something bigger with the same.
What will HTC be unveiling at the Double Exposure event? Well, it could be software and hardware related, as the company has clearly shown that it is interested in building software after all with the launch of HTC Zoe app. In terms of hardware we could see the Desire 820 that was announced at the IFA, showing up at the event as the handset does pack a punch. But considering that this is the American market, we could be in for something bigger after all (HTC M8 Prime anyone?).
HTC’s innovations in the field of mobile photography can certainly limited to the failure of the One M7’s smartphone’s UltraPixel camera sensor that delivers average quality images. While the Duo Camera on the One M8 was innovative, it was indeed the UltraPixel sensor that prevented the smartphone from being tagged as a proper camera smartphone. It is the sole reason why it is often omitted from smartphone camera comparisons since it does not stand a chance against the 13, 20 and 41 MP sensors of today.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones