12:06 12th Jun, 2015
Registrations For HTC's One M9 INK Edition Smartphones Now Open
Seems to be coming up with a number of options to make up for slacking sales.
While we all know that HTC’s smartphones sales are not quite up to the mark, the company has been stretching it marketing prowess to figure out alternative ways to make their refreshed flagships more appealing to consumers.
The HTC INK edition smartphones is one such campaign that was kicked off about a month ago featuring smartphones with body-art inspired tattoos engraved on the back metal plate.
The tattoos we created by UK celebrity “ink-er” Cally-Jo Pothecary and designed by fashion icon and supermodel Jourdan Dunn.
While the campaign was launched a month ago, it is now that the registration window is finally open.
From what things look like, we can say that this campaign is limited to the UK only for now. More so the registration page has one too many questions for users, in order to find out whether they qualify for the purchase of the limited edition device.
HTC Chairwoman, Cher Wang also confirmed that HTC’s performance has not been up to the mark (or anywhere close to it for that matter) lately, and apologised to shareholders about the same. She did however promise that HTC will launch a “hero product” in October to compensate for dragging sales that it has seen with the refreshed, HTC One M9.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000