17:41 15th May, 2015
HTC J Butterfly Comes With 20 MP Duo Camera
The smartphone also features a 13 MP front camera for better quality selfies.
Popular Taiwanese mobile maker HTC has recently come up with another high end smartphone after their One M9 and One M9+.
Dubbed as the HTC J Butterfly, the premium smartphone which runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop is now available in Japan and we expect it go global pretty soon.
The HTC J Butterfly comes with a 5.2 inch super LCD3 QHD display screen and is powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal memory supporting additional storage via microSD card.
The Butterfly sports a 20.2 MP DUO Camera on the rear just like the Huawei Honor 6 Plus. But, we somehow feel that the Honor 6 Plus's rear camera design was much better than that of the HTC J Butterfly.
Also, the front camera of the new HTC smartphone is of 13 MP capacity for high quality selfies and to make sure you go on without any disturbance, the smartphone is powered by a 2,700 mAh battery.
For audio buffs, the phone offers HTC BoomSound and connectivity options include LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, and NFC.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000