16:02 06th Oct, 2014
Leaked: HTC Desire Eye Looks Like A Slimmer Desire 820
Especially when you consider HTC’s new design theme.
While HTC prepares for its mystery “Double Exposure” event in NYC, leakers have been busy trying to leak out details of HTC's rumoured Desire Eye. While we have seen some leaked renders in the past, today’s fresh leaks show some clear cut renders of the soon to be announced smartphone.
What is a bit surprising though is that the images show more of a plastic construction which is quite a departure from the metal-bodied handsets that come from HTC’s flagship range. The handset looks pretty similar to the recently launched Desire 820, but this is because it comes in the similar (strange) odd-looking, red and white or blue and white colour schemes that the 820 comes in.
Noticeable is the 13 MP camera unit up front, next to which is the dual tone LED flash. The front-facing camera along with the Desire 820 will also be a selfie-clicking machine as the lens is also supposed to be a wide angle one.
The rumoured specs that now seemed to have leaked out include:
- A 5.2 inch Full HD 1080p display
- Inside we get a 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 801 chipset with 2 GB of RAM
- The memory department consists of 32 GB of internal memory that also includes an expansion slot for micro SD cards (128 GB)
- The handset will be powered by a 2400 mAh battery, run KitKat 4.4 and sources say that it will also include its own version of HTC's Sense skin
Whatever it is, HTC’s Double Exposure event takes place on the 8th of October, meaning that there is very little waiting until we get a complete low down on the handset.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets