11:23 10th Oct, 2013
Apple To Bring iPhone 5S And 5C To India On November 1
The much awaited iOS7 based devices will come to India in time for Diwali.
Apple has officially announced that its latest flagship handsets — the iPhone 5C and 5S will start retailing in India starting 1st November. It will land in 25 countries including Italy, Russia, and Spain on 25th October.
- 16 GB – Rs 56,000
- 32 GB – Rs 61, 000
- 64 GB - Rs 69,000
iPhone 5C: 16 GB - Rs.37,500
For those not in the know, iPhone 5S is very similar to its predecessor in appearance, with a 4" screen having 640x1136 pixels. It sports the new A7 chipset, which is said to be twice as powerful as the earlier A6. The camera in the 5S comes with a 15% larger sensor as compared to the iPhone 5, with dual-LED flash, Auto image stabilisation for company. There is also the much-hyped fingerprint identity sensor called Touch ID that you can look forward to.
- Apple iPhone 5 vs iPhone 5C vs iPhone 5S: The Key Differentiators
- iOS 6 Vs iOS 7: A Quick Glance
- KitKat Bites Into Apple
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000