13:02 04th Sep, 2013
KitKat Bites Into Apple | TechTree.com
KitKat Bites Into Apple
Nestle KitKat pokes fun at Apple
What does a chocolate have in common with an apple? Sweetness, is what most people would say. What does this have to do with anything on a technology site? Plenty!
As you may have heard, Android has aligned with confectionery company Nestle, to name their latest iteration Android 4.4 “KitKat”. This also means that with every KitKat chocolate sold, people will have a chance to win a Nexus tablet on Google Play (currently in the US only).
Nestle posts a mockingly hilarious video of Christoper Catlin, CBO, Chief Breaks Office, KITKAT poking fun at the way Apple or more precisely, Jony Ive talking about the many benefits of KitKat. Here is what the opening line goes, “Every corner, every edge, every finger of every bar has been carefully considered and crafted to create a beautifully immersive and multi sensory experience”.
Do watch the video below while you magically crave for a KitKat or perhaps wait it out for a KitKat 5S that can automagically make your present KitKat feel like crap. And while you're at it, visit KitKat.com for more humour.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals