Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:57 12th Dec, 2012
HTC Announces Android 4.0 HTC One SV With 4.3" Display
Packs in a 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU, 5 mp camera, and NFC.
HTC has added another handset to its One series of smartphones. Dubbed the One SV, the phone sports a 4.3" Super LCD-2 display. It's powered by a dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset clocked at 1.2 GHz. For photography, it comes with a 5 mp camera with LED flash. On the software front, HTC has decided to with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich); we believe Jelly Bean would have been the right choice, though. The detailed specs are as below:
- 4.3" Super LCD-2 display with pixel dimensions of 480x800.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core S4 chipset, 1 GB RAM.
- 5 mp rear camera, 1.6 mp front camera.
- 8 GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot (supports up to 32GB).
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, Assisted GPS.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) with HTC Sense UI.
- 1800 mAh battery.
- LTE support.
The handset looks a lot like the Desire SV, which hit the Indian market in November. The HTC One SV is expected to launch next month in the UK. According to Clove's (UK) listing, the phone is priced at £350 without contract, which translates to roughly Rs 30,000. However, considering that prices are higher in the UK for almost anything tech, you can expect the One SV to be priced at around Rs 25k in India.
- Top 5 Indian Monuments You Can Visit Using Google's StreetView
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000