Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:57 12th Dec, 2012
HTC Announces Android 4.0 HTC One SV With 4.3" Display
Packs in a 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU, 5 mp camera, and NFC.
HTC has added another handset to its One series of smartphones. Dubbed the One SV, the phone sports a 4.3" Super LCD-2 display. It's powered by a dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset clocked at 1.2 GHz. For photography, it comes with a 5 mp camera with LED flash. On the software front, HTC has decided to with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich); we believe Jelly Bean would have been the right choice, though. The detailed specs are as below:
- 4.3" Super LCD-2 display with pixel dimensions of 480x800.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core S4 chipset, 1 GB RAM.
- 5 mp rear camera, 1.6 mp front camera.
- 8 GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot (supports up to 32GB).
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, Assisted GPS.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) with HTC Sense UI.
- 1800 mAh battery.
- LTE support.
The handset looks a lot like the Desire SV, which hit the Indian market in November. The HTC One SV is expected to launch next month in the UK. According to Clove's (UK) listing, the phone is priced at £350 without contract, which translates to roughly Rs 30,000. However, considering that prices are higher in the UK for almost anything tech, you can expect the One SV to be priced at around Rs 25k in India.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499