22:26 03rd Nov, 2012
HTC Launches Dual-SIM Android 4.0 Based Desire SV With 4.3" Screen For Rs 22,600
ICS smartphone features an 8 mp camera with flash, 4 GB internal storage, and 1 GHz dual-core CPU.
This week, HTC introduced its Android flagship phone One X+ and Windows Phone 8 devices 8X and 8S in India. The company seems to be on a handset-launching spree, as it has now brought out the mid-range Desire SV. This Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) smartphone comes with a 4.3" Super LCD 2 screen with pixel dimensions of 480x800. The device packs in a 1 GHz dual-core CPU with 768 MB of RAM. The internal storage is, however, a paltry 4 GB, although you can add up to 32 GB to it via the microSD card slot. It comes with dual-SIM GSM capability and features micro-SIM slots. The 8 mp camera comes with autofocus and LED flash, along with Backside Illumination (BSI) sensor for better low-light shots. The smartphone also uses VideoPic that allows photo capture during video recording, and Smart Flash to achieve five levels of flash intensities automatically set by distance to the subject being photographed. As usual the device comes with Beats Audio integration. Let's take a detailed look at the technical specifications below:
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with Sense UI.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1 GHz dual-core processor with 768 MB of RAM.
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures), F2.2 aperture and 28 mm lens, WVGA video recording.
- Dual-SIM, 2G GSM\GPRS\EDGE: 850\900\1800\1900 MHz; 3G HSPA\WCDMA: 900\2100 MHz.
- 4.3" Super LCD 2 with display with 480x800 pixel dimensions.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled, Wi-Fi 802.11 b\g\n with hotspot and tethering, GPS, Beats Audio.
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
- Internal storage of 4 GB and expansion card slot for microSD cards.
- G-Sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor.
- Audio Formats: Playback: AAC, AMR, OGG, M4A, MID, MP3, WAV, WMA (Windows Media Audio 9); Recording: AMR.
- Video Formats: Playback: 3GP, 3G2, MP4, WMV (Windows Media Video 9), AVI (MP4 ASP and MP3); Recording: MP4.
- 1620 mAh Li-ion battery with unspecified backup time.
- 5.1" (l) x 2.67" (w) x 0.42" (11 mm) (d) inches and weighs 131 grammes with battery.
As an additional offer, HTC is providing 25 GB of Dropbox space free for two years. Expected to be available in India over the next couple of weeks, the device is priced at Rs 22,600, which is rather steep for a mid-range handset.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”