22:26 03rd Nov, 2012
HTC Launches Dual-SIM Android 4.0 Based Desire SV With 4.3" Screen For Rs 22,600 | TechTree.com
HTC Launches Dual-SIM Android 4.0 Based Desire SV With 4.3" Screen For Rs 22,600
ICS smartphone features an 8 mp camera with flash, 4 GB internal storage, and 1 GHz dual-core CPU.
This week, HTC introduced its Android flagship phone One X+ and Windows Phone 8 devices 8X and 8S in India. The company seems to be on a handset-launching spree, as it has now brought out the mid-range Desire SV. This Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) smartphone comes with a 4.3" Super LCD 2 screen with pixel dimensions of 480x800. The device packs in a 1 GHz dual-core CPU with 768 MB of RAM. The internal storage is, however, a paltry 4 GB, although you can add up to 32 GB to it via the microSD card slot. It comes with dual-SIM GSM capability and features micro-SIM slots. The 8 mp camera comes with autofocus and LED flash, along with Backside Illumination (BSI) sensor for better low-light shots. The smartphone also uses VideoPic that allows photo capture during video recording, and Smart Flash to achieve five levels of flash intensities automatically set by distance to the subject being photographed. As usual the device comes with Beats Audio integration. Let's take a detailed look at the technical specifications below:
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with Sense UI.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1 GHz dual-core processor with 768 MB of RAM.
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures), F2.2 aperture and 28 mm lens, WVGA video recording.
- Dual-SIM, 2G GSM\GPRS\EDGE: 850\900\1800\1900 MHz; 3G HSPA\WCDMA: 900\2100 MHz.
- 4.3" Super LCD 2 with display with 480x800 pixel dimensions.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled, Wi-Fi 802.11 b\g\n with hotspot and tethering, GPS, Beats Audio.
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
- Internal storage of 4 GB and expansion card slot for microSD cards.
- G-Sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor.
- Audio Formats: Playback: AAC, AMR, OGG, M4A, MID, MP3, WAV, WMA (Windows Media Audio 9); Recording: AMR.
- Video Formats: Playback: 3GP, 3G2, MP4, WMV (Windows Media Video 9), AVI (MP4 ASP and MP3); Recording: MP4.
- 1620 mAh Li-ion battery with unspecified backup time.
- 5.1" (l) x 2.67" (w) x 0.42" (11 mm) (d) inches and weighs 131 grammes with battery.
As an additional offer, HTC is providing 25 GB of Dropbox space free for two years. Expected to be available in India over the next couple of weeks, the device is priced at Rs 22,600, which is rather steep for a mid-range handset.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance