19th Jun 2012
UPDATE: The full review is now available here. Also in the works is a separate review of the phone purely on the basis of its camera performance, as well as a head-to-head comparison against the Samsung GALAXY S III.
The Nokia 808 PureView is with us, and the final touches are being applied to the review before it gets published later this evening. The Symbian Belle smartphone is distinctive for its unique 41 MP snapper, which created waves earlier this year at the Mobile World Congress 2012.
The manufacturer had created quite a stir when it claimed that it was capable of giving DSLRs a run for their money. The time has now come to see if those were merely empty boasts. We have a few sample photos for you to take a look at — decide for yourselves if the 808 PureView can indeed shoot as well as it says.
The scene outside the TechTree HQ on an unusually lazy Monday afternoon. Click to view full-size image.
TechTree Blog: Sneak Peek — Nokia 808 PureView Camera Performance
Take a look at some photos taken during the reviewing process to get an idea of the camera phone's capability.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets