16:16 02nd Feb, 2015
Apple Watch: Apple’s Most Exclusive Product To Date
These are details about its gold edition which is expected to sell at an extremely high asking price.
With prices of the expected Apple Watch Edition to hit 4 digits (in USD), the company it seems is revamping everything from its store shelves to adding vaults for storage and much more in preparation for the April launch.
Insiders say that new vaults are being installed in Apple stores. The vaults (which is more to do with jewellery than technology) will have the ability to charge the demo gold Edition Apple Watches overnight, so that they will always stay on when a customer is shown one for a demo.
Moreover, the new vaults will be used to store both the inventory (of the edition Apple Watch) as well as the demo units from the store that will be placed there overnight.
The gold “Edition” variants aside, the company seems to be revamping its stores by adding extra sections for the Apple Watch display tables. Moreover, Apple is also working on new ways to demonstrate their biggest achievement to customers by means of trying on the Apple Watch along with the ability to change the straps of the watch in store as well.
As mentioned in earlier reports, Apple is all geared up to begin store employee training as well.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance