10:42 15th Sep, 2015
Motorola Moto X Play Now Available For Purchase At Rs 18,499
Goes big on specs and features but not the price.
Motorola has finally pushed out its much-awaited Moto X Play on sale today. The smartphone is a mid-ranger and comes with better hardware chops than the competition. But it is the price that will see many flocking to get their hands on one.
And they are flocking indeed. It has just been 10 hours since the sale began and the 32 GB black model is already out of stock.
Hardware aside, the smartphone comes with an almost stock Android Lollipop software and also includes with a water-repellent coating. The metal frame also gives the construction a premium look.
Coming to the specs of the Moto X Play:
- We get a 5.5 inch Full HD display with a layer of Gorilla Glass 3 to protect it
- Inside, we get a 1.7 GHz, octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB / 32 GB internal storage options along with expandable memory as well
- There is a 21 MP camera with a dual tone LED flash on the back and a 5 MP front-facing unit for selfies
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE bands, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- All of the above is encased in a metal frame with replaceable (colourful) back panels along with a massive 3630 mAh battery
The handset is currently available on sale, online on Flipkart. The Moto X Play is can be purchased in black and white models with 16 and 32 GB internal storage options at Rs 18,499 and Rs 19,999 respectively. The Moto X Play also makes for a good mid-ranger for those looking for an upgrade to their existing Moto G handsets as well.
[Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000]
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020