16:59 04th Sep, 2015
Lenovo Launches Vibe S1 With World's First Dual Front Camera Setup | TechTree.com
Lenovo Launches Vibe S1 With World's First Dual Front Camera Setup
Along with Vibe S1, Lenovo has launched other 2 smartphones and a few tablets at the IFA 2015 Tech Expo in Berlin.
At the recent IFA 2015 in Berlin, Chinese tech giant Lenovo has launched a smartphone with world's first dual front camera.
Dubbed as the Lenovo Vibe S1, the smartphone features a 5 inch full HD display and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The other specs include the 64 bit octa core MediaTek MT6752 processor, 3 GB RAM along with 32 GB internal storage which can be expanded upto 128 GB via microSD card.
While the smartphone's exact price details are yet to be known, we expect it be in the sub Rs 20,000 price range. Also, the Vibe S1 is expected to be available in many countries including India from November.
[Also Read: Sony Delivers The World’s First True 4K Smartphone]
Coming to the USP of the smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe S1 has a dual front camera setup with 8 MP and 2 MP resolution. While the 8 MP snapper captures the image, the 2 MP sensor adds the depth of field effect which in turn blurs the background of the image.
Though we may have already been familiar with such a setup, it is important to note that this was only seen in rear cameras of some recent smartphones.
Adding more on the front camera setup, Lenovo claims that the selfie captured using both the front snappers can be later modified by selecting from the built-in photo editing tools.
[Also Read: Big Brands To Watch Out For At The IFA 2015]
The smartphone camera comes with 'Cut Out' feature which allows to crop out people from the selfie and place them on any other image.
While we see a new innovation in the front camera setup, the rear camera seems to be a pretty standard one with a 13 MP sensor with dual tone flash.
Speaking about the other details of the smartphone, it comes with a 2,500 mAh battery and supports 4G connectivity.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 will be available in Pearl White and Midnight Blue colour options.
Along with this, Lenovo has also launched Vibe P1 and P1m smartphones at IFA Berlin 2015, both with huge batteries - 5,000 mAh and 4,000 mAh respectively.
[Also Read: Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations]
Brushing a little on the tech specs of the other two smartphones, the Vibe P1 comes with 5.5 inch full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Snapdragon 615 octa core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, NFC, USB OTG, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera along with a dual SIM, dual 4G LTE support.
On the other hard, the Vibe P1m is known to be lighter variant of the Vibe P1 with 5 inch HD Display, 2 GB RAM, 64 bit quad core MediaTek processor and 16 GB internal storage.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals