16:03 18th Jun, 2015
New Cyanogen OS 12 Build Solves OnePlus One Touchscreen Issues | TechTree.com
New Cyanogen OS 12 Build Solves OnePlus One Touchscreen Issues
The problems never seem to end.
Cyanogen has released that one critical update (before OnePlus releases the last OxygenOS one with Android 5.0) which is expected to solve those nagging touchscreen issues that a small percentage of users are facing.
Touchscreen issues aside, there are other problems like the new update, tagged YNG1TAS2I3 solves. This includes problems related to Bluetooth connectivity with several in-car systems and MMS related issues that saw problems with certain carriers.
Looking up through the forums, the new update from Cyanogen also solves the heating and battery drain related issues for some.
The file is about 566 MB in size. If you are on the previous build (YNG1TAS17L) you can simply download the update zip that is about 20 MB in size via recovery and patch things up.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals