12:43 15th Jun, 2015
OnePlus 2 Pricing Info Leaked; Might Be Launched In July | TechTree.com
OnePlus 2 Pricing Info Leaked; Might Be Launched In July
The rumours are that the smartphone prices might start from around Rs 20,644
It looks like OnePlus has been revealing about its forthcoming flagship in bits and pieces.
Earlier this week, the company confirmed the smartphone to be called as the OnePlus 2 and recently the engineer test unit of the OnePlus 2 was sneaked out a little.
Now, the company seems to have leaked out details about the price and launch date.
According to the latest speculations, the OnePlus 2 could be launched as early as next month with prices starting from 1,999 Yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 20,644.
However, this is not an official announcement as we had seen these days through the company's official.
But, to recall, last month, the company's Co-founder Carl Pei asked a question as to how much should the OnePlus 2 be priced at and also replied a user who recommended the $400 price tag as reasonable.
If the OnePlus 2 comes with the @Snapdragon 810, how much should we charge for it?— Carl Pei (@getpeid) May 7, 2015
.@Info4Geek sounds reasonable— Carl Pei (@getpeid) May 7, 2015
Coming to the specs of the smartphones, it is also being said that the OnePlus 2 might come with 5.5 inch full HD display, Snapdragon 810 octa core chipset, 3 GB Of RAM, Adreno 430 GPU, 16 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera and running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop based Oxygen OS in India and Hydrogen OS in China.
It is also worth noting that the company is currently hosting a couple of contests, namely Photo Mania 2015, and Your OnePlus story. As part of these contests, the three most creative and ‘socially’ popular ones will get an all paid trip to Hong Kong to see the OnePlus 2 before anyone else.
The company has mentioned the last date for both the contests as June 15.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India