14:40 11th Jun, 2015
OnePlus 2 Name Confirmed By The Company's Latest Promotion | TechTree.com
OnePlus 2 Name Confirmed By The Company's Latest Promotion
The lucky winners of the promotional contests are said to experience an early preview of the OnePlus 2.
After being called as OnePlus 2 by many from past few months, the Chinese mobile maker OnePlus has finally confirmed its next killer flagship to be launched with the same name.
As we all know, the new un-announced device has so far seen many rumours and speculations for quite some time now.
Though a lot is already known about the upcoming device which is expected to be available for public in Q3 this year, nothing was really made official by its creators, except recently.
It is also worth noting that the company officially came up with a couple of new promotions for the upcoming handset offering its fans a chance to win a unique experience.
The key USP of this promotion is the unique experience which is said to be an early preview of the OnePlus 2.
While one promotion (Photo Mania 2015) encourages users to capture and submit the best possible snap without any editing or filter, the other contest (Your OnePlus Story) requires its users to create an original video speaking about the OnePlus.
The deadline for both contests has been announced as June 2015 and the grand price is a first hand experience of the OnePlus 2 at the company's headquarters in Hong Kong.
While this definitely looks like a pretty good promotional step to unveil the name of the upcoming flagship of OnePlus, we just have to wait and watch who would the lucky ones be! It could be you too!
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India