14:25 11th Jun, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 4i Dark Grey Variant Goes On Sale On June 16
The dark side brings you nothing new apart from the colour.
Xiaomi has finally made the Dark Grey variant of the Mi 4i official. The handset will go on sale on the 16th of June at 2 PM and registrations for the same are now open.
Indeed, the only thing that is special about the Dark Grey variant is the colour. Everything else is pretty much similar to the standard Mi 4i that is currently on sale.
The Mi 4i has indeed been a hot seller and a saw a big launch back in April alongside the ASUS Zenfone 2 launch that also took place in the nation’s capital.
The company began teasing its fans about the Dark Grey variant of its budget smartphone just a day ago.
[Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 4i Review]
So you better get clicking if you want to buy the hottest budget smartphone in that special Dark Grey colour as a lot of people have been waiting for this sale.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance