18:19 10th Jun, 2015
Black Variant Of Xiaomi’s Mi 4i To Go On Sale Soon
Seems to be delivering the best of options to the insatiable Indian mobile market.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has begun teasing its fans in India about the sale of the black version of its Mi 4i smartphone. The message was put forth by a video on its social media channels, showing a white Mi 4i smartphone literally being coloured by a permanent marker.
The post reads:
“Welcome to the dark side. We have another option available for our Mi fans soon. Stay tuned to our announcement tomorrow evening.”
Currently only the white model of the Mi 4i is available for sale in India for Rs 12,999. The black variant of the smartphone is expected to have a higher demand because of its matt black finish.
The Mi 4i was clearly a smartphone built from the ground up for the Indian smartphone market.
[Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 4i Review]
The budget Mi 4i was announced in April with a lot of fanfare amongst 12000 Mi fans in Delhi. More importantly, Xiaomi seems to have hit the right notes sparking interest from other manufacturers to develop mobile phones, specially designed for the Indian market.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance