09:50 02nd Jun, 2015
OnePlus Announces $50 Price Cut For Its One Smartphone | TechTree.com
OnePlus Announces $50 Price Cut For Its One Smartphone
Will change buying decisions for many.
OnePlus has finally made public its big news, which many of us thought would be related to the company’s upcoming smartphone, the OnePlus 2.
All of that drama was indeed short lived as the Chinese smartphone maker announced a $ 50 price cut and flash sales happening all week for its OnePlus One.
Currently, the sales apply to the 16 GB and 64 GB, Sandstone Black and Silk White variants with the 16 GB version starting from $ 249 which is approximately Rs 15,857.
Before you get all excited, the price cut is only for OnePlus.net buyers. But OnePlus has promised that offers will be showing up in other markets like South East Asia and India in the coming weeks.
Many may say that OnePlus is busy emptying its stockpile of One smartphones (which no longer fits the “flagship killer” title) before the OnePlus 2 hits the shelves in the coming quarter. Still then, getting a Snapdragon 801 chipset along with 3 GB of RAM at a Rs 15,000 price tag with the latest Android software, indeed sounds like a great deal.
[Related: OnePlus One Review]
Out here in India, the OnePlus One is currently available for purchase starting from Rs 18,998 for the Silk White 16 GB smartphone and Rs 21,998 for the 64 GB Sandstone Black version.
In short, if you do have plans to pick up a OnePlus One, we would suggest you wait until the price drops once again.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India