11:30 30th Mar, 2015
HTC One E9+ Appears On HTC’s Chinese Website | TechTree.com
HTC One E9+ Appears On HTC’s Chinese Website
Seems like HTC will silently slide out the E9 like it did with the E8 last year.
The HTC One E9 (A55) is finally official. The handset is available for viewing on HTC’s Chinese website, but we still have no clue about the availability of this device.
Indeed this is the Chinese version of the much-rumoured handset. This is because it is called the One E9+.
Still then, the imagery is pretty close to the pictures that had leaked out last week, it is just that we happened to notice the metal rim that makes the E9 look less plasticy compared to the older One E8.
This is a big improvement indeed and will appeal to users who don’t want the all-metal package of the One M9, provided the handset is priced right.
As for the specs, they finally get confirmed:
- We get a sharp, 5.5 Quad HD display with pixel density of 534 ppi
- Inside we get treated to a 64-bit MediaTek MT6795M chipset with an octa-core CPU set up and 2 GB RAM, which we found a bit limiting considering the 2K display
- The camera department consists of a 20 MP unit on the back while the front gets the same 4 MP UltraPixel unit as on the M9
- We get a dual SIM set up and the device accepts two nano SIMs with support FDD-LTE and TD-LTE networks
- The usual connectivity options include, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC
- A 2800 mAh battery powers the handset that runs HTC’s latest Sense UI with Android Lollipop as the base
The HTC One E9+ will be offered in two-tone finishes including Meteor Gray, Classic Rose Gold and Gold Sepia. Details about availability in China are sparse at best so we will have to wait until the device is available in India.
Meanwhile HTC has yet to announce its HTC One M9 for the Indian market. There is however a possibility that HTC may announce a E9 (minus the ‘+’) in the Indian market in order to keep the price low.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals