23:15 17th Jan, 2014
Video Update: Lava Iris Pro 30 Android Smartphone Launched For Rs 16,000
Lava release their first Premium phone of 2014.
Update: Video & Images updated from the LIVE event
It seems to have many interesting hardware features, such as OGS —One Glass Solution, 720 resolution, and “LCM500 brightness”. We don’t know how “LCM500 brightness” is better than say non- LCM500 brightness. Whatever the claim, we’d love to review it and let you know.
“Content Adaptive backlight control” sounds interesting too, we hope the sensor is capable enough.
Lava company is a bit funny, it seems to be competing within with Xolo and therefore eating into the product lines of each other. How this helps them, remains to be seen. All that we hope that they don’t launch disasters like the Xolo Q600 or worse Xolo Q1000 Opus.
- 4.7 IPS sharp display with LCM500 brightness, OGS tech and 1280x720 resolution
- Corning gorilla glass
- Slim 7.5mm thickness
- Weighs 114 grams
- 8 MP Autofocus with dual LED flash & BSI sensor
- 3MP front camera
- 2000 mAh battery
- Content Adaptive backlight control
With inputs from Rajesh 'Rajni' D'Souza
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020