23:15 17th Jan, 2014
Video Update: Lava Iris Pro 30 Android Smartphone Launched For Rs 16,000 | TechTree.com
Video Update: Lava Iris Pro 30 Android Smartphone Launched For Rs 16,000
Lava release their first Premium phone of 2014.
Update: Video & Images updated from the LIVE event
It seems to have many interesting hardware features, such as OGS —One Glass Solution, 720 resolution, and “LCM500 brightness”. We don’t know how “LCM500 brightness” is better than say non- LCM500 brightness. Whatever the claim, we’d love to review it and let you know.
“Content Adaptive backlight control” sounds interesting too, we hope the sensor is capable enough.
Lava company is a bit funny, it seems to be competing within with Xolo and therefore eating into the product lines of each other. How this helps them, remains to be seen. All that we hope that they don’t launch disasters like the Xolo Q600 or worse Xolo Q1000 Opus.
- 4.7 IPS sharp display with LCM500 brightness, OGS tech and 1280x720 resolution
- Corning gorilla glass
- Slim 7.5mm thickness
- Weighs 114 grams
- 8 MP Autofocus with dual LED flash & BSI sensor
- 3MP front camera
- 2000 mAh battery
- Content Adaptive backlight control
With inputs from Rajesh 'Rajni' D'Souza
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals