23:15 17th Jan, 2014
Video Update: Lava Iris Pro 30 Android Smartphone Launched For Rs 16,000
Lava release their first Premium phone of 2014.
Update: Video & Images updated from the LIVE event
It seems to have many interesting hardware features, such as OGS —One Glass Solution, 720 resolution, and “LCM500 brightness”. We don’t know how “LCM500 brightness” is better than say non- LCM500 brightness. Whatever the claim, we’d love to review it and let you know.
“Content Adaptive backlight control” sounds interesting too, we hope the sensor is capable enough.
Lava company is a bit funny, it seems to be competing within with Xolo and therefore eating into the product lines of each other. How this helps them, remains to be seen. All that we hope that they don’t launch disasters like the Xolo Q600 or worse Xolo Q1000 Opus.
- 4.7 IPS sharp display with LCM500 brightness, OGS tech and 1280x720 resolution
- Corning gorilla glass
- Slim 7.5mm thickness
- Weighs 114 grams
- 8 MP Autofocus with dual LED flash & BSI sensor
- 3MP front camera
- 2000 mAh battery
- Content Adaptive backlight control
With inputs from Rajesh 'Rajni' D'Souza
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance