12:27 23rd Oct, 2013
Nokia Brings Instagram, Flipboard, And Temple Run 2 To Windows Phone | TechTree.com
Nokia Brings Instagram, Flipboard, And Temple Run 2 To Windows Phone
Along with those, a lot of popular apps are set to grace Lumia and Asha devices.
Those who sensed the demise of the Windows Phone platform, will have to hold on to their conspiracy theories for a bit longer. After a lot of stalling, Instagram, Vine, and Flipboard will soon grace the Windows Phone platform. The announcement, with several other popular apps gracing the Lumia as well as Asha Platforms was made at Nokia's Abu Dhabi event, yesterday.
While Instagram and Flipboard will be available instantly, Vine will take a bit longer to arrive. Other apps available for Lumia handsets include Asphalt 8: Airborne, CamScanner, InNote, LINE, My Talking Tom, Papyrus, phriz.be, PicFeed, Plex, Rail Rush, Smart Resize, Temple Run 2, and TuneIn Radio.
Some apps have been launched keeping in mind the newly-launched large screen Lumia devices. These apps include SophieLensHD, Dragons Adventure for Lumia 2520, and Vyclone Pro (Lumia 1520). Dragons Adventure has been made by DreamWorks Animation, and uses HERE Maps and augmented reality to offer an interesting gaming experience.
For the new Asha lineup, there is Danger Dash, LINE, Nimbuzz Messenger, Photofunia, PicFeed, and PicTag apart from WhatsApp Messenger. Also making it to the app repository are apps built by winners of the Developer Competition. These include games such as Untangle RE, StarBlox, and the winning app, Cricatak.
Also making its foray is Xbox Video, that lets you access you video library across Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 8 PCs, tablets, and Windows Phone devices. Read all the details here.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals