14:55 20th Oct, 2013
Nokia To Celebrate 20th Oct As International Mobile Photography Day | TechTree.com
Nokia To Celebrate 20th Oct As International Mobile Photography Day
ZoomIn app offers attractive discounts onphoto prints in India.
The one obvious change that one can notice after the Microsoft-Nokia buy out is how Nokia is now aggressively making its presence felt in the market. If you remember any of the competitive Nokia adverts (you can check them out here and here), this time around the Finns aren’t telling you how better their phones are, but have something bigger in mind. Coinciding with the launch of their latest flagship, the Lumia 1020, which boasts of a 41 MP camera, they have declared 20th October to be ‘International Mobile Photography Day’. So what's in it for you, you ask? To start with, the best of the lot will make it to a “Life Unexpected” video. Share your pictures on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #1020MobilePhotoDay. Read here for details.
Those of you who have already purchased the 1020, despite its steep pricing, go ahead and install the ZoomIn app from Windows Store. The app lets you pick up 6 prints (2 of 12x24" and 4 of 10x8") free of cost, while the 16x20" print comes to you at a 50% discount.
For those not in the know, the Nokia Lumia 1020 camera phone packs in a 41 MP sensor, Carl Zeiss lenses, PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilisation, and super high-res zoom. It comes with a 4.5" AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions 768x1280. The display is protected by a 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 3. There Is a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, and runs Windows Phone 8. To know more about it, do check our hands-on article.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals