11:23 10th Oct, 2013
Apple To Bring iPhone 5S And 5C To India On November 1
The much awaited iOS7 based devices will come to India in time for Diwali.
Apple has officially announced that its latest flagship handsets — the iPhone 5C and 5S will start retailing in India starting 1st November. It will land in 25 countries including Italy, Russia, and Spain on 25th October.
- 16 GB – Rs 56,000
- 32 GB – Rs 61, 000
- 64 GB - Rs 69,000
iPhone 5C: 16 GB - Rs.37,500
For those not in the know, iPhone 5S is very similar to its predecessor in appearance, with a 4" screen having 640x1136 pixels. It sports the new A7 chipset, which is said to be twice as powerful as the earlier A6. The camera in the 5S comes with a 15% larger sensor as compared to the iPhone 5, with dual-LED flash, Auto image stabilisation for company. There is also the much-hyped fingerprint identity sensor called Touch ID that you can look forward to.
- Apple iPhone 5 vs iPhone 5C vs iPhone 5S: The Key Differentiators
- iOS 6 Vs iOS 7: A Quick Glance
- KitKat Bites Into Apple
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones