14:22 04th Nov, 2014
Lenovo To Launch The VIBE X2 In India On November 6
The smartphone maker seems to be making no delays for launching its flagships in India.
Lenovo has begun sending out invites to the Indian media inviting the press to a mystery event. Since the VIBE Z2 is already out in the wild, it makes sense to believe that the invite is for the Vibe X2 smartphone, more so because of the sandwiched colours that are on the invite.
The VIBE X2 that was announced a few months ago at the IFA is truly something refreshing and new in the world of Android smartphones. And the design is functional as well. The layered design not only makes it thin and light but also allows for the addition of accessories, that allow you to enhance the features by adding enhancements like a battery slab or a speaker slab that are available at an extra price.
As for the specs:
- We get a 5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixel) display
- A true octa-core, 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595m chipset with 2 GB of RAM
- Memory is limited to 32 GB of internal storage only
- A 13 MP primary camera with an LED flash is available on the back with 5 MP unit on the front for the selfie-conscious
- The handset packs a 2,300 mAh battery and weights just a 120 grams, which is quite an achievement for a 5 inch device
We have no clue whether Lenovo will make the accessories available at launch, but since it is such an integral part of the device, we could expect them to make an appearance at the most.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000