14:47 02nd Jun, 2014
Quad-Core, KitKat-Powered XOLO Q600s Launched For Rs 8500
Becomes one of the first local brands to offer Android KitKat on a budget device.
XOLO has launched its budget smartphone offering the XOLO Q600s, a device which will compete with the Moto E and the Lava Iris X1, priced at Rs. 8499. The device went on sale online, earlier this week and is the first XOLO budget handset to be powered by Android KitKat 4.4 out of the box.
The device comes with 4.5 inch qHD (960 x 540 pixel) One Glass Solution (OGS) display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom processor with 1GB of RAM. The handset comes with 4GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 64 GB, thanks to a microSD card slot.
The XOLO Q600s offers a 5MP camera with an LED flash on the back and 0.3MP front-facing camera on the front for video calls. The handset supports dual SIM and is powered by a 2000mAh battery which offers up to 400 hours of standby time and 11 hours of talk time.
This handset is indeed a big deal in the budget segment, as there are few manufacturers out there who offer Android KitKat version 4.4.2 on lower specs devices. The Samsung GALAXY Ace Style was the first budget device to be announced with KitKat, but the device is yet to go on sale. The Moto E was the latest offering in the budget handset range, which seems to have clearly swept the market thanks to its build quality and bloatware-free software.
The XOLO Q600s only available in black and white at a price of Rs 8500 online. The handset will be available in brick and mortar stores across India shortly.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000