11:44 10th Sep, 2015
Here’s How Much The Apple iPhone 6s Models Will Cost In India
This is keeping in mind the price differences we saw at and after launch last year.
Apple never failed to wow its audiences (and this time there were many Windows 10 users among them as well). And with the iPhone 6s, and its new features on both models, Apple is expected to keep the sales momentum going, even if these were subtle improvements at best.
The iPhone 6s has taken a big leap in terms of hardware as expected. And this will boost buyer confidence thanks to the new 3D Touch feature, which seems gimmicky at first, but will attract buyers when combined with the improved hardware.
For now the prices have been announced for the US market. But that does not keep us from taking at shot at guessing its estimated prices in India. This is more so, because it was a similar scenario with the iPhone 6 launch last year.
So here are the estimated iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus prices keeping last year’s announcement and launch differences in mind.
16 GB: US Price : Rs 43,246 : est. India Price: Rs 56,746
64 GB: US Price: Rs 49,909 : est. India Price: Rs 66,409
128 GB: US Price: Rs 56,573 : est. India Price: Rs 76,073
iPhone 6s Plus:
16 GB: US Price: Rs 49,909 : est. India Price: Rs 66,409
64 GB: US Price: Rs 56,573 : est. India Price: Rs 76,073
128 GB: US Price: Rs 63,236 : est. India Price: Rs 85,736
Both models will be available in Space Gray, Silver, Gold and the new Rose Gold option.
Pre-orders in the US begin from the 12th of September. Currently, the Apple India website has a ‘coming soon’ banner posted on its product pages, but expect things to change in a week or so with an expected launch date.
We expect pre-orders to begin around the 7th of October like last year. This is expected to happen within a month’s time, considering Apple’s growing interest in the Indian smartphone market.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones