14:57 11th Mar, 2015
HTC Sends Out Metal Slabs As Invites For China Event
Clearly this could be the launch of the long- rumoured One M9 Plus.
Even though the dust at the MWC in Barcelona has cleared off, HTC’s show has not ended yet. Bloggers in China have been reporting a number of invites online to a week-long HTC event that begins today and ends on the 17th of March.
What is strange though, is not the fact that HTC is holding the event, but the invite itself which comes in the form of a polished slab of metal.
Indeed this could be actually be the reveal of a number of HTC handsets. But 7 day long event seems too long to be an announcement and sounds more like an exhibition.
Still then our bets are on HTC unveiling the One M9 Plus and may be, the HTC One E9 that showed up on TENAA recently.
While we all expected the One M9 Plus to be announced globally at the MWC 2015, HTC simply showed up with the One M9 only. Seems like HTC is going to deliver the special One M9 that sports MediaTek innards for the Chinese market as reported earlier.
Either ways there is always a chance that One M9 Plus launched in China could make it to Indian shores. This was the same in the case of the HTC One E8 and the Butterfly 2 in India. Strangely though, both of these handsets arrived in limited stocks and have been out of stock since then.
Hopefully the same does not happen with the E9 and the One M9 Plus.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones