Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
07th Jun 2016
Thanks to the Cash On Delivery (COD) option, online shopping seems to have gained popularity in India. Today, there are hundreds of websites ready to deliver everything from mobiles to vegetables at your doorstep. This works out well for those who want to avoid crowded shops and traffic jams. However, the one thing you miss out when buying things online is that you can't really use your good old bargaining skills. Don't worry though, because the web has a better alternatives. Yes, I'm talking about free coupons.
Once you've browsed online stores and found one with the lowest price for your product, don't forget to look for the coupon code entry box. Don't fret about not having any coupons, because you can always search for one on the internet. Plenty of websites offer coupons for free. While some of them might spam your inbox later, look on the bright side: at least you're saving your hard-earned dough. While a few coupons have a 100% success rate, others may not work as well. Yes, it's a hit and miss affair, but if you keep trying for 10 minutes or so, you might just end up with a discount of up to Rs 500 on a purchase of around of Rs 2000. For expensive products, the amount may even run into thousands. The offer is not restricted to just gadgets and clothes — you can also use it when ordering fast food from joints such as Domino's and Pizza Hut.
Although you can directly search for such coupons using web search engines, here are a few websites I recommend. Good hunting!
TechTree Blog: How To Save Money When Shopping Online
Let discount coupons replace your nonexistent bargaining skills.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones