Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
07th Jun 2016
Thanks to the Cash On Delivery (COD) option, online shopping seems to have gained popularity in India. Today, there are hundreds of websites ready to deliver everything from mobiles to vegetables at your doorstep. This works out well for those who want to avoid crowded shops and traffic jams. However, the one thing you miss out when buying things online is that you can't really use your good old bargaining skills. Don't worry though, because the web has a better alternatives. Yes, I'm talking about free coupons.
Once you've browsed online stores and found one with the lowest price for your product, don't forget to look for the coupon code entry box. Don't fret about not having any coupons, because you can always search for one on the internet. Plenty of websites offer coupons for free. While some of them might spam your inbox later, look on the bright side: at least you're saving your hard-earned dough. While a few coupons have a 100% success rate, others may not work as well. Yes, it's a hit and miss affair, but if you keep trying for 10 minutes or so, you might just end up with a discount of up to Rs 500 on a purchase of around of Rs 2000. For expensive products, the amount may even run into thousands. The offer is not restricted to just gadgets and clothes — you can also use it when ordering fast food from joints such as Domino's and Pizza Hut.
Although you can directly search for such coupons using web search engines, here are a few websites I recommend. Good hunting!
TechTree Blog: How To Save Money When Shopping Online
Let discount coupons replace your nonexistent bargaining skills.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-