11:36 30th Sep, 2015
Intex Launches 11,000 mAh Power Bank At Rs 1,099 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches 11,000 mAh Power Bank At Rs 1,099
It looks like the power bank is definitely worth the price with 3 USB 2.0 output ports and 11,000 mAh capacity.
Homegrown smartphone maker Intex has launched its latest power bank PB11K in the Indian market on Tuesday, Sept 29.
With a price tag of Rs 1,099, the power bank comes with a capacity of 11,000 mAh and is said to be available for purchase via Paytm, Snapdeal and Amazon.
Speaking about the technical specifications, the PB11K comes with 3 USB 2.0 output ports and a USB cable. The power bank has a power button to power the device on/off.
Along with this, the power bank has 4 LED indicators which helps users to know how much actual power is remaining in the power bank. Also, the power bank equips a built-in torch much like many power banks out there in the market.
While the power bank segment is becoming overly populated with every other smartphone company trying to bombard it with a variety of devices with different capacities at different price points, it looks like the Intex PB11K is definitely worth the money.
To recall, Micromax sub brand YU recently launched a power bank dubbed as Yu Jyuice with 10,000 mAh capacity at Rs 1,099.
However, looking at the power capacity and the USB ports, it seems like the Intex PB11K definitely wins the face-off.
Also, to conclude with, it is being said that Intex is giving one-year warrant for the latest power bank.
While we are quite familiar with the power banks nowadays, you can also go through a list of solar powered power banks which can actually help you out to keep your phone full charged up using natural resource!
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals