11:39 24th Sep, 2015
InFocus Launches M812 In India; Looks Similar To iPhone 6
The new flagship device by InFocus comes with pretty decent specifications for a price tag of Rs 19,999.
InFocus has recently launched its new smartphone dubbed as M812 which comes with a metal uni-body design.
Priced at Rs 19,999, the smartphone by the US based phone maker will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting from Oct 1.
However, registrations for the first sale to happen on Oct 1 have started from Wednesday, Sept 23 on Snapdeal. You can register here if you would like to try your hands on this flagship device by InFocus.
The smartphone sports a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
[Related: Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000]
The new M812 is powered by a 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 64 bit processor coupled with a 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded upto 128 GB.
The camera section of the smartphone comes with a 13 MP sensor with a dual LED flash on the backside along with an 8 MP sensor on the front with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degree wide-angle lens.
The smartphone also supports 4G LTE connectivity comes packed with a 2,900 mAh battery.
To recall, the smartphone was earlier announced along with a few other devices which are being planned by the company to be brought into the Indian shores.
Interestingly, the smartphone looks more similar to the Apple iPhone 6 in its design, though there are a few notable differences, especially near the camera and the physical buttons on the sides.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones