10:35 22nd Sep, 2015
Micromax Launches Canvas Spark 2 With 5 Inch Display At Rs 3,999 | TechTree.com
Micromax Launches Canvas Spark 2 With 5 Inch Display At Rs 3,999
It looks like the Indian smartphone maker is trying hard to make its mark in the sub Rs 4,000 category.
Homegrown smartphone maker Micromax has again come up with a new smartphone in the pocket friendly price range in India.
With a price tag of Rs 3,999 and dubbed as the Canvas Spark 2, the smartphone is supposed to be the successor of the previously launched Canvas Spark.
Considering the price tag the smartphone comes with, the features are considerably good when compared to many other smartphones out there in the market.
With 3G network support and 5 inch IPS display, the smartphone looks definitely worthwhile for the first time users. Along with this, the smartphone comes with a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and 4 GB of internal storage which can be expanded upto 32 GB via microSD card.
[Related: Top 4G LTE Smartphones At Rs 5000]
Also, on the camera front, the latest Canvas Spark 2 is said to be equipped with a 5 MP rear sensor and 2 MP sensor in the front which again looks to be pretty decent considering the price point of the smartphone.
The smartphone comes with a 1,800 mAh battery which the company claims to last around 300 hours on standby mode.
Having said this, another impressive feature of the smartphone is that it comes loaded with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, especially when many phones priced higher than this do not get it.
[Related: Affordable 10,000 mAh Power Banks Worth Checking Out]
Also, the smartphone is said to support up to 10 Indian languages.
Moving further, the latest smartphone Canvas Spark 2 is said to be an exclusive deal with Snapdeal and registrations for the debut flash sale will begin at 10 AM on Sept 23.
TAGS: Micromax Canvas Spark 2, Android, Mobile Phones, Micromax, budget smartphone
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals