10:35 22nd Sep, 2015
Micromax Launches Canvas Spark 2 With 5 Inch Display At Rs 3,999
It looks like the Indian smartphone maker is trying hard to make its mark in the sub Rs 4,000 category.
Homegrown smartphone maker Micromax has again come up with a new smartphone in the pocket friendly price range in India.
With a price tag of Rs 3,999 and dubbed as the Canvas Spark 2, the smartphone is supposed to be the successor of the previously launched Canvas Spark.
Considering the price tag the smartphone comes with, the features are considerably good when compared to many other smartphones out there in the market.
With 3G network support and 5 inch IPS display, the smartphone looks definitely worthwhile for the first time users. Along with this, the smartphone comes with a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and 4 GB of internal storage which can be expanded upto 32 GB via microSD card.
[Related: Top 4G LTE Smartphones At Rs 5000]
Also, on the camera front, the latest Canvas Spark 2 is said to be equipped with a 5 MP rear sensor and 2 MP sensor in the front which again looks to be pretty decent considering the price point of the smartphone.
The smartphone comes with a 1,800 mAh battery which the company claims to last around 300 hours on standby mode.
Having said this, another impressive feature of the smartphone is that it comes loaded with Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, especially when many phones priced higher than this do not get it.
Also, the smartphone is said to support up to 10 Indian languages.
Moving further, the latest smartphone Canvas Spark 2 is said to be an exclusive deal with Snapdeal and registrations for the debut flash sale will begin at 10 AM on Sept 23.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones