11th Sep 2015
4G LTE smartphones are hot these days. And even though 4G networks aren’t available everywhere, it makes sense to switch to a device that supports the next generation of mobile networks just to be future proof.
There is a 4G revolution booming in India, and while not everyone can afford a 4G enabled flagship smartphone, there are plenty of options out there, that deliver single or dual 4G bands at an affordable price.
While most of our selections fit within the Rs 5000 range, there are some that creep a bit higher, but deliver much better hardware. But the same can be said about devices like the YU Yunique, ones that packs in hardware similar to the Moto E (4G) in the budget range, but will be out at entry level prices.
So below is a list of the best of the best in the Rs 5,000 price bracket:
4. InFocus M2 4G Rs 5499
A new entrant in the Android smartphone space, InFocus seems to be churning out some great devices and the M2 4G is one of them. The device packs in a crisp display and is leagues better than a Phicomm Energy 653. What you also get a capable 8 MP shooter and Snapdragon 400.
Go for it if you are not bothered about which version of Android its running. In this case it ships with Android 4.4 KitKat inside, but performs smoothly nonetheless.
3. Lenovo A2010 Rs 4990
The Lenovo A2010 was recently announced and packs pretty much the basics with a decent looking design. It competes more with the Phicomm Energy 653 or the ZTE Blade Qlux 4G but comes with a better display and price tag to match, but it does not stand a chance to the recently announced YU Yunique.
2. YU Yunique Rs 4999
YU Televentures delivered a great piece of hardware with the YU Yunique. More important is the value for money quotient with the handset creeping into the budget segment with its specs but with a low price tag. You get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 1 GB of RAM, 8 internal storage (expandable) and silky-smooth Android 5.1 with the Cyanogen experience.
1. Redmi 2 Rs 5999
Xiaomi’s killing it with its flash sales, but with the Redmi 2, you will no longer have to wait in line. This well-built handset comes with the best hardware chops and even includes the refreshed MIUI V6. Quality design, a Snapdragon 410 chipset and 1 GB of RAM is what you get, but thanks to MIUI, the 1 GB RAM hurts a lot less compared to the other droids mentioned in this list.
[Related: Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000]
Top 4G LTE Smartphones At Rs 5000 | TechTree.com
Top 4G LTE Smartphones At Rs 5000
With entry-level smartphones creeping into the budget range, the prices are getting competitive.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals