12:17 16th Sep, 2015
Intex Launches Aqua Glam For Women At Rs 7,690 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Aqua Glam For Women At Rs 7,690
The smartphone comes with Swarovski Crystal Stone and a few women-centric apps.
Indian smartphone company Intex has recently unveiled its latest smartphone dubbed as Aqua Glam keeping in mind the female customers.
Priced at Rs 7,690, the smartphone comes with a Swarovski Crystal Stone studded in place of a home button and glass back cover to make sure the phone looks apt for female customers. The smartphone can also be seen with such crystal stones studded across the frame and around the rear camera.
However, to recall, this kind of design with Swarovski Crystal Stone was earlier seen on Micromax's feature phone 'Q55 Bling' launched in 2010 which too was targeted at women customers.
Adding further on the technical specifications of the new Aqua Glam, we can pretty much understand that this smartphone is yet another addition to the company's 'Aqua' series of phones.
The smartphone comes features a 4.7 inch display screen, 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM, 8 MP camera both on the front and rear with dual LED flash and 8 GB internal storage which can be extended up to 32 GB via microSD card.
[Related: Lineup That helped Intex Become No.3 Smartphone Maker In India]
Other features that add value to this latest smartphone by Intex are slow motion recording and anti-shake camera in the front. The smartphone's camera is also capable of capturing photographs with just a gesture or a smile.
To make this phone more women-centric, Intex has included an app called MakeUp which is expected to give virtual makeovers with cosmetic colours, makeover effects and makeup simulation.
Along with this, the smartphone comes with another app known as Sashakt which the company claims to come in handy for women during emergency times. The app allows users to set an emergency number to which the smartphone will automatically send a message with the location of the user during emergency.
The list of features and apps does not end here. The smartphone in-fact comes with many other women-centric apps like a food recipe app by Sanjeev Kapoor for foodies, Myntra for frequent shoppers, a Pedometer app for the fitness freak and a meditation app to keep the stress levels low.
[Related: Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000]
TAGS: Intex Aqua Glam, Mobile Phones, Intex, Swarovski Crystal Stone
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals