13:53 04th Sep, 2015
Sony Launches New Walkman Devices With NFC At IFA 2015 | TechTree.com
Sony Launches New Walkman Devices With NFC At IFA 2015
The NFC connectivity looks to have replaced the WiFi connectivity in the new Walkman devices.
It looks like Sony launches are not yet done at the ongoing IFA 2015 tech expo. The company has come up with a few more launches.
Sony has launched two portable music Walkman devices dubbed the NW-A20 and NW-ZX100HN which are capable of playing the low bit-rate audio files in a near high-res quality.
Speaking about the technical details of the new walkman devices, they do lack the WiFi connectivity feature. However, this feature seems to have been compromised by Bluetooth and NFC connectivity.
[Also Read: Sony Delivers The World’s First True 4K Smartphone]
Adding more on the specifications front of the two walkman devices, let us first start with the NW-A20. The NW-A20 Walkman comes with digital noise cancellation, LDAC Bluetooth streaming and features a 2.2 inch QVGA TFT display with White LED Backlight. Also, the device comes in two variant; one with 16 GB internal storage and the other with 64 GB.
Coming to the battery life of the new walkman model, the company claims it to deliver up to 50 hours of battery life with mp3 files and 30 hours when listening to Hi-Res Audio files.
On the other hand, the NW-ZX100HN Walkman device comes with a 3 inch TFT colour LCD Display with QVGA (400x240) resolution which can withstand upto 45 hours of non stop audio playing when fully charged.
Also, it is worth noting that both the new walkman device come with Hi-Res noise cancelling headphones.
[Also Read: Top Earphones Under Rs 1000]
However, there is still no details available pertaining to the price of the two devices.
Along with these new Walkman devices, Sony has also launched its 4K Ultra HD X90C Android TVs which were unveiled first at the CES 2015 event.
The new Android TVs come in three screen sizes - 55 inch, 65 inch and 75 inch and are said to be packed with the Triluminos display technology, Motionflow XR and other Android TV features like access to Google Play, Google Case, Google Voice Search, HDMI and Screen Mirroring.
Also, Sony has unveiled its latest H.ear foldable headphones which are capable of playing Sony's 24 bit Hi-Res audio . The new headphones feature low impedance of 24 Ohm and come with tangle free flat-designed cables.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance