11:51 19th Aug, 2015
New ASUS Zenfone Range Can Now Be Pre-Ordered On Flipkart | TechTree.com
New ASUS Zenfone Range Can Now Be Pre-Ordered On Flipkart
The company clearly has a smartphone built for every segment in India.
Flipkart has finally put up ASUS’ recently launched Zenfone range for pre-order in India. The new range which consists of a plethora of variants under the ZenFone Selfie, ZenFone 2 Laser, and ZenFone 2 Deluxe and are now available for pre-order online.
It is important to know how seriously ASUS is taking the Indian market, considering the global launches that have been taking place in the country lately. So even though the above mentioned smartphones were announced just a week ago, they are already up for pre-order online.
ASUS does have plans to sell its all new smartphone range in stores as well. So customers who don’t like shopping online, will soon notice another brand showing on stores shelves, that will soon also include Xiaomi.
As for the price range of the new ASUS Zenfone range, we have the:
Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (Snapdragon 410, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB) for Rs Rs 9999
Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (Snapdragon 615, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB) for Rs Rs 13,999
Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL (Snapdragon 615, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB) for Rs 15,999
Zenfone Selfie (Snapdragon 615, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB) for Rs 17,999
Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML (Intel Atom Z3580, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB) for Rs 22,999
Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML (Intel Atom Z3580, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB) for Rs 29,999
All-in-all, a great set of options to choose from. And there are a few more as well in the form of back cover options, like the textured polygon finish for the higher priced handsets.
Sadly, the MediaTek-powered Zenfone Go is not up for pre-order yet, so buyers will have to wait a bit to reserve one.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals