10:18 14th Aug, 2015
Swipe Elite Smartphone Announced With ‘Super Charge’ Technology | TechTree.com
Swipe Elite Smartphone Announced With ‘Super Charge’ Technology
A feature packed smartphone that goes low on the price but lacks a few things.
Swipe has announced its all new Swipe Elite, Android smartphone. The device becomes the first one to fall under Swipe’s new Elite sub-brand and goes by the same name.
The Elite is a budget device that goes big on specs, considering the price tag, but does lack a few things that its competitors have on board.
Swipe has also focused on the design with the Elite smartphone. The device features a slim exterior and also includes a 2.5 D curved glass to protect the display.
Coming down to the hardware specifications, they are mostly budget, but they surely pack in enough oomph to keep up with the competition.
- We get a 5 inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Inside, we have a 1,2 GHz quad-core MediaTek chipset coupled with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage (expandable up to 32 GB)
- In the camera department, we get a 13 MP primary camera with an LED flash and 8 MP front-facing unit
- We get the usual bands including 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- All of the above is powered by a 2500 mAh battery, that also includes swipe’s own ‘super charging’ tech for quick charges
What clearly seems to be missing here are 4G bands. The Xiaomi Redmi 2 has them and so does the 2nd generation Motorola Moto E (4G), both of which retails at around the same price as the Swipe Elite at Rs 5999 but include Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipsets.
[Also Read: Swipe To Invest $3-4 Million In Maharashtra Manufacturing Plant]
What you do get with the Swipe Elite is more RAM and internal storage, at a lower price tag and a slim form-factor and Android 5.0 Lollipop to boot.
The Swipe Elite will be available online only, on Flipkart when launched.
[Also Read: Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000]
TAGS: Swipe Elite, Swipe, Mobile Phones
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals